View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:19 PM   #5
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
The K3 should have a much longer battery life than that. At least a week on a charge, and some people say they get much more - like a month on a charge.

If you've done the indexing search and found nothing indexing, do a restart. Sometimes a restart can help it run better. From the menu button, go to Settings, then click the menu button again and click Restart. Give it 5 minutes to reboot. If, after that, you don't get a better charge life, you should replace it. I've got a K3 that doesn't hold a charge for longer than 4-5 days and I really wish I'd replaced it earlier. Now I've got so much stuff on it that it'd be too much of a pain to exchange it for another.
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote