View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #22749
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I went to the DMV to renew my drivers license. Get a ticket number, and I ask the lady giving the ticket: "any idea how long of a wait". Her reply: "sir, there are obviously a lot of people here, I have no idea". There were probably ~100 people waiting. I go online, and it says 5 minute wait. I was called in about 10 minutes.

Also, you can go online (used my phone) to check wait times, but nowhere do they have any monitors with expected wait times.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote