View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 01:26 AM   #21
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Thanks a billions baf, very impressive piece of work indeed it is.

Does anyone know how to free up some resources on Kindles? Every time I run skipstone and just open up my gmail (that's it, just one tab), my KindleOS restarts! 4MB left for RAM.

In fact, after one restart, it automatically showed skipstone (I think it was not the whole cvm restarting but just framework restart)... And well, now it seems it is stuck in restart loop!

Anyway, thanks a lot. It just opens a lot of opportunities and fun.
When opening youtube videos, I see "O :" on top of videos. What's that?

Last edited by thatworkshop; 10-21-2012 at 01:42 AM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote