View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fab672000 View Post
Thanks but I was there already and could not find on the mac os x platform a 'calibre-debug' script of any sort (ran a find . -name'calibre*' from from calibre root bzr branch)
Am I missing something ?
I have not run from source and I am unfamiliar with OSX, but could what you are looking for be part of the Command line tools? To install the command line tools, go to Preferences->Advanced->Miscellaneous.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote