View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #13
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
I upgraded to 1.0.1 and then used autonootered. As far as the froyo sd install, i think I would autonooter first because the froyo install is more of a hack, a toy if you will, not nearly as functional (or fast)
You are right that the froyo is more of a hack; but this new image is similar to the Autonooter in that it has Google apps already installed, including the Market.

One good thing about experimenting w/ the froyo first, is that you can verify that you are creating the SD card properly, before you actually create the autonooter sd card. (although, admittedly, if the card ISN'T created properly for Autonooter, all that will happen is that the Nook will just boot normally).
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote