View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
One of the unique things about the Kindle is that you get to name them. They come to you named, already, but with boring names such as "Bob's Kindle." I renamed my K1 Batman, becasue I hade the intent of putting a Tego skin on it with Batman. Alas, their plan to get licensing fell through, but it remained Batman. My K2 is named Pandorg 1, after a series of silliness in the Lounge.

What's yours named?
Mine's Emily's Pearl + my cell phone #.
Emily so if someone finds it & actually calls me they know who to ask for. I've recently put a card in my cover AND a label on the back of Pearl, and I thought about changing that, but figured if some creepazoid tries to sell it it's all the more "branded", at least for awhile.
Pearl, by the way, is for the dog in Robert B Parker's Spenser series. And the color of my K1 made it a good fit. Of course now there's a skin on Pearl, but under her makeup she's still a Pearl.

Last edited by Meemo; 03-02-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote