Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #236
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
40 lines of text per page, and over 60 characters per line, on the Glo. That font must be really tiny The margins are so tight, that letters from two different lines are actually touching. This is nigh unreadable :X

I actually don't like the text to be THAT close to the side. It looks weird to me.
I would agree, I couldn't read it like that either, the text is too small and the lack of any margins at all on the sides makes it difficult to read on the glo.
Edit: I increased the margins by 1 and now it looks just fine with that font size on the glo.

I reduced the font size on the Aura by 4 and it looks much closer to the screen shot that JSWolf put in his post from the 650 and I get another 4 lines more of text than he has on the 650.

Last edited by jiminrussell; 04-30-2013 at 11:56 AM.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote