View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #299
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Just saw the Lenovo Yoga in German Saturn market.
Yikes!
You fold it back. If you hold it in your hand, your hands rest on the keyboard.
Same on Microsoft Surface, of course.
But a.) that's the reason why I most of the time prefer the touch cover over the type cover and b.) I can detach the covers from Microsoft Surface in an instance.

To me, Lenovo Yoga is an ergonomics-disaster.
And the hinges didn't look to trustworthy either...
No-Go for me.
You know I didn't think I'd like the Yoga either, but when I tried it I liked it. I have a type cover, and as you mention it's really no different than the Yoga in that respect. Yes I can remove it, but I have found I hardly ever do.

The price of the Yoga is what steered me to the RT. It's really more of an Ultrabook than tablet and is priced accordingly. If I were were looking for an Ultrabook, that is what I probably would have bought.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote