View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #56
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
What I mean by "they get a pass" refers to the users, which keep singing "it just works", when obviously that is not the case. For whatever reason, apple users tend to sweep faults under the rug and continue praising the company regardless of this string of mishaps. This is a true testament to the apple PR machine.
I'm not an iPhone person, and haven't switched to iOS 6, so I haven't yet been affected by any of them.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote