View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #1
yegon
Connoisseur
yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Does the Kindle app sync place between iPhone/iPad on NON-store bought books?

Emphasis being on ebooks not bought from the store.

I know it syncs places between store purchases. Just wondered if it does the same on my own added ebooks. I know it didn't use too, but there's some mention of syncing of documents in the literature, wondered what it meant.

EDIT: Ignore this, it doesn't I've just discovered. Pity, I want an ebook reading app that syncs between iPhone and iPad, but iBooks is just woeful on the iPhone imo. So much screen wasted to unneeded frippery.

Last edited by yegon; 01-01-2012 at 08:09 AM.
yegon is offline   Reply With Quote