View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #36871
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
One of my favorite stories is when a friend of mine got his first hearing aids from the VA. When he walked outside to get to his car, he heard an alarming noise, like somebody was about to jump him. He stopped, it stopped. Rinse and repeat a few times, then he figured it out. It was the noise of his arms swishing against his coat as he walked. :-D
I can relate. On the afternoon when I first got mine, I thought the pipes had burst ... when I flushed the toilet... Scared the heck outta me!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote