View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #7
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by luag View Post
2010 Nebula Award Winners!

SERVICE TO SFWA
Keith Stokes
Vonda N. McIntyre also received the Service to SFWA award, for her tireless work helping with the SFWA website, among other things.

Vonda, you might be aware, is a founding member of Book View Cafe, and a member of MR.

The awards are voted on by the active membership of SFWA, and given the difficulty of herding cats, I don't think you can ascribe any group motive for the selections other than that they're works that people liked and admired. My own first choices did not win in all categories, but that doesn't lessen my congratulations to the winning authors. And most especially to the grandmaster, Joe Haldeman.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote