View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #19
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
I'd like to add that while searching just by the name is all right, I can't consider it as a good practice in view of the future. In the beginning, with few hundred books, there's no difference, but in a year or two the number will be several thousand and searching several columns is slower than searching just one. Why learn to do something that needs to be unlearned in the future?
Usually I know if the 'Moon' I want is author or title, so I will type author:Moon or title:Moon and get results faster.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote