View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Ackk -you're right except Two Rivers is still there right now. I guess we need to grab these as soon as we see them.

http://ebookstore.sony.com/category/bargain-priced

Thanks for all your freebie posts - I've gotten a lot of good ones.
I definitely grab anything even remotely interesting (to me or the other readers on my Kindle account or any future reader that might be on the account) the instant I see them. I may never read them, but that's ok. I've seen some of these sales (esp. at Amazon, but also at fictionwise) last an hour or less.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote