View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #93
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I am kind of missing the pleasure when visiting new cities to explore all the bookshops. Now it is no fun to do that since I have stopped buying paper books.
I still go to bookstores when I travel, because it's easier to find local interest titles (local authors, local subjects, etc., often by small presses) in person than online. Bookstores are a lower priority for me, though, with the rise of ebooks.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote