View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 04:34 AM   #7
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunixer View Post
Thanks! Any idea where I might find it? I have been looking around for a while (actually, before you mentioned this) and I can't seem to find the solution. I've got this copy of Alice in Wonderland from Gutenberg ... and it's all single quotes. Most of the Gutenberg stuff is.
Get the books from these forums (here and here), and exchange[*] "’" and "”", and "‘" and "“", the apostrophes are left unchanged, because I coded them with "&# 8217;"[**]. If you find an error after this, please tell me and I'll correct it.

* You can use Sigil to edit the ePUB, and Calibre to convert it to other formats if you need it.

** This works for the books I create, because I take the trouble to manually replace every " and ' with the correct codes.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote