View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #272
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@tlindgren - loads of my plugins use the "Marked Books" feature including this one - Find Duplicates, Quality Check, Reading List and no doubt others I am forgetting (or theoretically deprecating, like Temp Marker).

What am I supposed to do - completely disable all those plugins, crippling their functionality?

Until or unless Kovid/others come up with some other variation of Marked Books to replace the functionality which so many plugins rely upon, I have no intention of changing a thing. Marking Books is a *temporary* feature, always has been and AFAIK always will be. If you want to retain your marked books across multiple actions in calibre (be they my plugins or something else that changes markings) then right now your best bet is to simply Tag them, do your actions, then untag them afterwards.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote