View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:05 AM   #10
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Maybe, if I wanted to make a living at this, I should be churning out erotica at $2.99 for a novella/short story - erotica fans seem to be more tolerant of higher prices for shorter works, it seems. (not that I have anything against good quality erotica, but it's not my thing)
Given how many works those "authors" submit in a day, I'm not entirely sure they're even a single person. I remember seeing the pseudo-incest woman with two in a row on Smashwords' front page, so either she's bashing them out faster than L. Ron Hubbard and his buddies were, or she's running a sweatshop.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote