View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
But I wouldn't want to read a netbook in bed...
I agree, just seems too cumbersome to me.
If I can read with it plugged in that takes away any battery issues. Cool! How long is the cord for the charger?
I was just thinking of being able to use a bigger SD card would be nice to have other programs on there.(Bejeweled maybe?) Doesn't it have very limited internal storage? Is the type of SD card something that can be changed with a firmware update?
The screen is beautiful in pictures on here. Is it as pretty in person? And I am right in that it has the best screen for reading out of the three, right?
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote