View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #17
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
I think that there there are almost no free apps in the App Store. People that have had an Apple phone for a 2-year contract (or more) probably have quite a bit invested in the ecosystem...makes it hard to switch.
This is pretty much what I was thinking as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
http://www.redmondpie.com/a-detailed...h-infographic/

You can see the bigger version of it here.
Thanks. First thing that I've noticed, this is an US-only survey.
Quote:
600 adult Americans were surveyed for the infographic. This may seem like too small a number considering the size of the smartphone market, but it is enough to get an idea of where things are going.
The interesting bit has to do with the iPhone model distribution: 2.9% iPhone, 6.6% iPhone 3G, 16.2% iPhone 3GS, 50.7% iPhone 4 and 23.5% iPhone 4S. It looks like the 4S wasn't as successful the 4.

Things get strange with the next model question. According to the graphs everybody that owns an android or an iphone will buy a new phone within the next 6 months. That just doesn't seem likely. None of them are happy with what they have? None of them have a contract that expires 7 months from now? And all of the iphone owners who are going to choose another iphone are going to upgrade to the 5?
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote