View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #168
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Perhaps people took that request literally.
It asks nothing about reporting successes.

OR...

Perhaps people are just being people.
Anything found for free on the Internet is theirs to use as part of the ecosystem they know, and without comment.
Just like the air they breath is theirs to use without comment.

It is maybe time to post this on Amazon and start charging $2.99 a copy for it.
You might not get any positive feedback ...
But at least you would start getting "refund requests"
I ask for feedbacks because I like to know what other people think about new featuers (although requested, it's me developing them and this involves my mindset!)
Anyway, $2.99 is about the double of what I would pay for something like Komic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookakitten View Post
The new install worked like a charm. I love the total pages being given -- I've had your script renumber over 2000 files, just so you know.

I've noticed something, though. I added a new folder and it's at the bottom of the list instead of being where it should be alphabetically. Is this what you expected it to do?
You mean you used the rename script to rename over 2000 files?
Does it work fine with the new sorting algorithm?

Could you please send me the variables.js file in /extensions/komic/bin/resource/Javascripts and tell me which folder has that error?
I need it to see all the folders name and try to understand the problem!!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote