View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:01 AM   #3
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
My guess is Amazon will announce a new Kindle with the front-lighting in early fall and maybe a next generation Fire. Since Barnes and Noble just released a new nook - I don't expect anything from them this year. With the Microsoft partnership I think the nook Tablet will probably get some upgrades within a year. I haven't heard of anybody coming out with color anytime soon beyond the tablets.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote