View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Question iLiad can't read mobi/epub/txt

Something is very off with my iLiad. Now it can read mobipocket, it still acts weird. When I was reading, I tried to get a smaller character, but it grew bigger (about 1/2 cm hight) and not only in the book I was reading, but in all my mobipockets. And not a chance to resize these characters; you can imagine the amount of pages the book gets to (2560 for a normal book at three words a page).Does anybody know what is the matter and why I can't run mrxvt, FBreader and NewLister? I spend the whole day formatting, putting the backup on the iLiad again and so on.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote