View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 11:54 PM   #91
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Firmware Update, Android Notification Area?

Guess this thread is just as well for these questions.

Those who already have the Imco - did you install the firmware update? I just saw there is one (V1.10, on my device is 1.7 - the change log doesn't look too interesting, though. What do they spend the 200MB on?).

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to pull down the Android notification area? (The bar on the top with the icons in it - on my phone I can pull it down to see all the messages, but on the Imco?)

For an open Android reader, there isn't much one can do it seems :-(

[edit]I downloaded an unzipped the update - at first glance I'd say there is an entire system in the zip. Might not be the actual system on the device, but merely for the update process. Still, looks promising.

Last edited by Cyberman tM; 02-24-2014 at 12:13 AM.
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote