View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #401
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstew View Post
And I also had a number of back-issues of SciFi magazines on my wishlists... mainly AEon, Interzone, and The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction. I thought I'd go through those today and order the key ones from Fictionwise, but that was not to be! Even though they state "The last day of sales has been extended to midnight Eastern Standard Time on December 9, 2012. After December 9th, Fictionwise/eReader will no longer sell digital content." and those magazines were available on Fictionwise on Dec 8, they had cut over to pointing to only B&N stocked items by morning Dec 9 and they were gone! Hmph!

The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction is available at Amazon, so I'll get them there. Anyone know where I can buy digital copies of AEon and Interzone?
I also ran afoul of the back issues of several magazines that I was going to purchase today, but they were unavailable. Interzone from issue 230 on are available at Sony as well as Smashwords. Fictionwise had issues of Interzone back to 220 I think, but only 230 forward are available now.

Keep in mind that the Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction as available at Amazon is only for physical Kindle devices and Kindle for iOS, not Kindle for PC or Android. Which means you can't liberate and convert them. Also, from what I understand, you're limited to the current issue and 4 back issues.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote