View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 12:31 AM   #125
Ditchleyportrait
Fanatic
Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
i'm ambivalent about this news. i'd rather own an amazon tablet than an apple tablet computer, but this sort of flies in the face of their flagship brand, the kindle.

eye strain, eye strain, eye strain. i'm limiting my computer time now, because eye strain is a very serious problem for me.

as long as i have my e-ink reader, i'm happy for this tablet affair.

however, i hope e-ink grows to maybe replace lcd or crt monitors someday. eye strain sucks!
Ditchleyportrait is offline   Reply With Quote