View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 05:34 PM   #630
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
If I understand your question correctly, no the plugin does not offer a way as part of the calibre add books functionality to automatically upload. You have to explicitly use the menu option. This makes more sense because when you first add the book to your library in all likelihood the metadata for the tags field will either be nonexistent or rubbish.
Sorry...my bad I hadn't realized until just know how my wording was very confusing/misleading.

I meant, can the books also be added to the auto shelves when I use the Add to Shelf option of the plugin or is it only an option when I use the Linked Book > Upload tags as Shelves option/
ty again
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote