View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #197
kzod
kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW
Just got the $8.80 one from aliexpress. Beautiful case. As has been said it is significantly lighter and smaller than Amazon's case. But there will be a battery cost as this one is a crapshoot as far as putting the Kindle to sleep. Really need to move it around before it decides it's time to go to sleep (so, I'll most likely depend on luck/ auto sleep after x minutes). But, I decided I preferred this case, so I gave my wife my official amazon case.
kzod is offline   Reply With Quote