Thread: TBR lists
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #13
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I like to switch around. I have a custom column with 3 levels indicating Must read, read and will possibly read eventually. These are the books I put on my readers.
When I add books I have a Y/N column for each reader. Then I have yet another column where I mark books as read after I have deleted them from my reader. Lot of columns but works for me.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote