Thread: iOS 8 is live
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 02:47 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Do it over iTunes. It takes less space so I've heard.

Updates always require more storage than they actually take after installing. It's a 1.0 update, not a .1, remember that. It updates the system entirely.
Thank you.

I couldn't wait. Just deleted all of my Microsoft Office related apps. Each one was 1/2 GB. Those alone freed up 6.3GB. Update is downloading now. Looking forward to using Swype keyboard. Soooooo tired of tapping individual letters.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote