View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #40
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
"A picture is worth a thousand words" is definitely true in this case. Thanks for showing us how crappy the setup is, athlonkmf. The focusing is abysmal, although some of the blurriness may be due to the JPEG encoding. The fact that it's only twice as fast as my OptiBook scanner at 300 dpi makes it a complete failure in my eyes. Ouch!

Last edited by rkomar; 08-27-2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Fixed to reflect that it takes two pictures in about the time my scanner does one page.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote