View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #67
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankh View Post
... But I am definitely curious to see what will come from all this drive to A4/letter sized readers, and how reading software will handle that increased real-estate....
I don't see any A4-sized e-ink readers around the corner.

You'd need a reader with about 11" diagonal size to duplicate the size of a hard-cover edition's page. It would take about 14" diagonal to duplicate A4.

I wouldn't worry about readability problems, due to too large a size, with these 9.7" screens :-)
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote