View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by schulzmc View Post
But it is NOT easy to do. I have 14 pages of books - 15 books per page. That's over 200 books and to get them on my Kindle 2 I will have to select "send to" individually for every one of them.
Are all your books from Amazon?
If you start now, and the following suggests you can, it won't take that long to do it. Seriously, how long can this take? Just start doing it! I didn't have nearly the amount of books you did, but didn't find anything 'hard' about doing it...

SCHEDULE DELIVERY OF EXISTING CONTENT
If you visit the Manage Your Kindle page (http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle) after placing your Kindle 2 order, you'll see your new Kindle 2 listed in the "Download/Send to" choices in the "Your orders and individual charges" section. You can schedule delivery of your existing library before your Kindle 2 even arrives.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote