View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:12 AM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I believe the cross-linked html ToC is indeed the way to go, it's what I prefer for collections of this kind.

I don't read much verse, so don't have much opinion. Suggesting to read a poem in Landscape mode doesn't seem like an outrageous demand. Some readers probably would always stay in portrait mode anyway and suffer with less-attractive line breaks. Anyway, the poets can't enforce such wishes unless they send Landscape-police to tail every reader to check up on them. Bullhorn announcement: "Ma'am, you MUST swivel your reader to landscape-mode, or we will issue a ticket!"

Or you could transform the text to run vertically on the page, and force the reader to swivel the screen (that would be evil!)
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote