Thread: Alkido on Fire
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So once I have the Fire's settings correct, I then take the APK and copy it to the Fire via USB. Where on the Fire do I put the APK and how to I get it launched to be installed?

Once it's installed, how do I add eBooks to Alkido? Can I do so from Calibre or do I have to do is via USB?
The Fire comes with an Office program you can use that as a file explorer using the option browse. It doesn't matter where the apk goes. Once copied over you can navigate using the office program and then tap on the apk and it will install. Or you can get ES File Explorer from the app store to do the same.

To add epub just copy them over to a folder of your choice then open Aldiko and import them. You can use USB or LAN feature of ES File Explorer.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote