View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 11:45 AM   #8
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I guess I just wish if there weren't any real advantage to uploading them in RAR that people wouldn't. Surely the point in making books available is to make them available, not make them download software they don't have in order to decompress the book. I have a printed version of this book, but there have been a couple of others that I haven't had that I would have liked to download. Not enough to take on board more software that I'd hardly ever use again, though.
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote