View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #90
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Kris, evidently you don't find the jetBook's darker background a problem. I wish I had the opportunity to hold both types of screens in my hands and compare.

I've heard it has a better contrast ratio, better suited for low-light reading? Can anyone who's tried both (jetBook and e-ink) confirm?

BTW, any jetBook users know if you can change it to 2-level grayscale to save power? Just curious, as I figured out that you can change the contrast settings. Seemed like an interesting idea...
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote