View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 06:03 PM   #21
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I probably should throw in another title, as I suspect issybird is right that we may be quite thin, and fewer books will make it, but you guys may have already read a lot of the classics in English, so I'll do it nonetheless, nominating The Gods Will Have Blood also known as The Gods are athirst (original title Les Dieux ont soif, by Anatole France
I will second this book. Sounds fascinating!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote