View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 01:14 AM   #4
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
I certainly understand that I can download to a PC from B&N (at least now), but I was curious about where the epubs are stored, because I couldn't see them with Windows Explorer when connected with a usb cable to the Nook ST. My Nook is rooted, though, and with 'Root Explorer' I eventually found that B&N books are indeed stored in a hidden folder: 'data\media\B&N Downloads\Books' These books can be opened and read/copied, but access to the copied/pasted epub requires a login and password. I tried my B&N login and pw but that didn't seem to work because of drm; once thr drm is stripped off it opens.

Last edited by bobcdy; 01-27-2014 at 01:23 AM.
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote