View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #14
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
All information now is spread over more or less all sub forums: News, General Discussions, Which One Should I Buy?, ...
If you search for "Surface Pro", you get sheer endless links "in all directions" instead of having a clear structure.
Isn't that equally (if not more so) true about Kindles and iPads?
(And to a lesser extent Nooks, Kobos, ...)

Quote:
If I look around me, there are way more people using Windows (not just for reading, but for Calibre, Adobe Digital Editions and such)
You aren't suggesting that Calibre discussion be moved to a Windows forum rather than the existing Calibre forums?
Calibre is not a Windows-only tool.

Quote:
than "Onyx Boox" or "Bookeen" (both existing sub forums) for example.
There are certainly forums that don't today really justify their existance, and could be moved to the 'More E-Book Readers' area. That isn't a good reason to create new ones, until there is reason to need them.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote