View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:20 PM   #21463
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Perhaps we need to go back to simpler times. There is something not right when I get an e-mail from my wife... who is sitting 2 meters away from me...

Stitchawl
That reminds of when I worked for a major bank many years ago. They had a range of eMail systems, of which the main interchange point was in New York.

eMails from my boss (on cc:Mail) to his boss (still on Datapoint) would flow to NY, through a Tandem based system and back.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote