View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #47
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
I understand personal documents having to be limited.
Are they really? I've been thinking about getting the Paperwhite myself, and I've between debating whether or not to get the 3g or wifi version. The majority of the books I read are "personal documents" that I have uploaded to the cloud. Having the 3g would be worthless for me if you can't download personal documents with it.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote