View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:15 AM   #163
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobo View Post
I am not too familiar with smarty (yet), but if there are some more people that would contribute, we can try to enhance your script to even server a valid opds catalog and thus provide an even more convenient alternative to the resource intensive calibre-server. (There might be a couple of more people out there running a NAS box with an arm cpu that would actually love to use this? )
I did a quick perusal of the scripts earlier. Really, pretty much the only thing that needs to be changed are the smarty templates. Perhaps the index.php file, too, although from my initial review, it doesn't appear as if that's needed.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote