View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 03:13 PM   #11
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by forkyfork View Post
Thanks. I already knew about the program, but the problem is is that each time a story updates, you have to regenerate it again. Alos, you can't leave reviews. I was curious to see if those two issues could easily be addressed on a Kindle.
yeah, that's one of the reasons I check to see if the story is complete or not. From what I've found there is no reciepe/rss feed for individual stories.

Though, it would be interesting to see if one can be created so that fanfiction.net would be treated like any other news site.

If a reciepe for ff.net was created it should theoretically be able to automatically send the kindle the stories you want automatically. but I think fanfiction.net would have to rss feeds for this to be possible?

I know with efiction the only page that has a rss is the Recently Added page. FF.net may have something similar. I've explored the idea of having rss feeds for author pages but I didn't know enough about php to experiement.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote