Thread: Long load time
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterRage View Post
... You could crack the DRM and then split the book into files using Sigil.
I could if I could figure out how to crack the DRM, but I am somewhat computer illiterate.

I asked the KOBO rep if they will pass this information onto the publisher, my guess is their response will be no. One day, maybe just maybe, publishers will decide that properly formatted ebooks are worth their time, but I'm not holding my breath.

S
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote