Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #223
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I would, of course, prefer open voting and lots of healthy and fun discussion both during the vote and in the actual discussion thread. And I'd also like to see campaigning for different books - advertising the virtues of each book and gathering interest. Of course, all of that would be difficult to mandate, but it would be nice for the whole process to be part of the fun.
Here's an idea you may like...

We'll do the multiple choice (3 max) vote hidden for January and then an open multiple choice vote for February and we can see how both go and then decide what's what. But, when we do open voting, I'd like to have the names of who voted for what not to show.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote