Thread: Glo How is Powells?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
How is Powells?

How is Powells.com? Is there customer service good? I want to buy the Kobo Glo soon, but since Best Buy just says "Coming Soon", i started looking at Powells. If i wind up with a bad Kobo Glo will i have trouble trying to exchange it or return it? Any experience with them? I've never used them before. Thanks for any help .
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote