Thread: Sony
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:05 PM   #36
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
I finally, finally figured out how to get books on my Sony without it taking FOREVER or just drag and dropping, which made the covers take forever in loading.

All I had to do was go to Configure Device and delete the "tag" text. Now it takes seconds to add one book, and a few minutes to add a hundred. I have all 5078 books on my Sony and nary a problem. I think I was having a problem because despite the fact that I delete the tags before I load the books the Sony is still reading them.

So thankfully it wasn't the errors, which after I did some googling and chatting with others; the errors have nothing to do with how the ereader acts. It's only something that some sellers insist on.

Thanks so, so much to everyone who tried to help me. If anyone has this problem remove the tags from the little text box and you should be golden.
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote