View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #28
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
A new application in this day and age for which you need to set the compatibility mode? That is a no-no from me.
It should be a no no. Gobs of 32 bit applications run just fine without administrator mode on a 64 bit machine like mine. Understandable if it were a system utility or something, but a converter from one text format to another, ridiculous.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote