View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 09:15 AM   #6
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudsharkbytes View Post
If by that you mean typing in the http address I get when I test the server on my machine, yes, I have tried that on a different computer and it won't connect - it only connects on my laptop - the one running the server, which is not of much use.
The address the server tester uses is the loopback address for the local host- it always connects to the computer it's called from. You'd need to figure out the IP address of the computer running the server on your network and input that.

Quote:
Like I said, my other apps are connecting to my computer just like before. I don't get it.
The other apps connect to the Calibre content server just like before? In that case, ignore the above suggestion.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote